Oh yesh some things i missed out:
Remember the consent form for the NCC Camp during the Holidays? Mr Ng came to find me personally during A-Maths and i told him in Chinese i dowanna go liao, or maybe 我不想去了,and den Mr Ng say 'hab to find another person liao lah', and I replied yesh.
"What Mr Ng says means he may hab a hard time since the camp is about 2 weeks away, and i can infer that Mr Ng is quite tired about why my attitude to me like that. Mr Ng may also think I do not have the attitude towards this thing, and may silently think '还yesh啊'..."
Yesh and another should be... oh yesh in the LRT thing, i think i mentioned about Nelvin and WX were wib me mah, and den suddenly duno who to talk to noe, haha, and den I like... when Nelvin menitoned KoL, say he started another account, and den WX oso pulled out his phone until Stanley arrived.
Ok that should be all, can go back liao... really!